Friday, June 23, 2006

Home again home again..........

.......without the jiggity jig.

My doctor released me on Thursday I was home by 3:30pm. I think I have passed the last 4 days sleeping and watching either the weather channel or animal planet. These were channels that if I did doze off in the middle of something I usually woke up and really had not missed anything.

Not to change the subject but OMG can you beleive the weather?

I am glad to be home and in my own surroundings but I liked the peace and quiet of the hospital. All my nurses and the other hospital staff were great. I need to make sure I write a thank you letter. I am feeling a little better this afternoon. I still get tired very easily and I am still taking my pain meds pretty regular. Most of the pain is from abdominal gas but it is starting to ease off. I am trying not to move around to much it just makes everything hurt more.

I have been at my computer for less than an hour deleting emails and catching up and I feel another nap coming on real soon.

No comments: