Saturday, June 24, 2006

Feeling better but still tired

Please excuse my typos they seem to be even worse when I'm taking pain medication or maybe not...........

I can't believe how tired I am, My doctor warned me to do nothing but lay around she did not say that is all I would be able to do. I have spent very little time on my computer or even less watching T.V. for that matter. The last two days I have spent taking drugs and sleeping. I get up in the morning actually feeling okay but within 2 hours or less I am ready for my morning nap which lasts about 3 hours or more. I get up shuffle around maybe eat then back to bed for another nap. In the evenings it is not too bad I can sit up a little longer eat dinner watch T.V. then back in bed. I hope tommorrow will be different.

Jen give Blaine a big hug from all of us and wish him a belated Birthday.... I am glad he had a great day I wish we could have been there!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: