Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666, Cujo and Kids

 

I hope you are not too disappointed with my post today. June 6th of 2006 is shaping up to be just another day. Cujo is really the only beast in our house right now. He is turning out to be a good watch dog. Butch is taking his retirement well letting Cujo do all the barking while Zak helps. Infact I think Zak barks for all of them. He is such a yapper sometimes.

We have had a busy day so far. I was up at 7am putting the final touches on my notes for my meeting this morning. It went well I think. Karen my co-supervisor today started off the meeting and went over all the problems that I obviously missed because they were no where in my notes. I must have been asleep or something. We complimented each other nicely though because I picked right up where she left off. It was a good meeting we settled the Hurricane Schedule issue we just have to wait for Jack's approval and my Hurricane Menu was turned down or placed on hold for the moment and that's okay too. I have decided not to apply for the OM position that will open in October but I will apply for the supervisor’s position if one should open. I would like to be a supervisor as an acting Supv I know I can do the job but skipping that part and trying to fill an Operation's Manager spot just doesn’t feel right anymore and I feel better now that I have finally decided.

I came home and Fred was still asleep must be nice. I got him motivated and we were off. First stop was the restaurant supply for a Wok. We are having stir-fry tonight. Yummy!!!! Then went and picked up Dawn's Kids; V, Lizzy and Zackary they are currently in the pool swimming pool. I think they are playing Marco polo from the sound pf it. Erin and Beth are armed with water balloons and I think there are a couple of water guns out there too. Cujo and Zak the dog were outside having a good time chasing the kids from one side of the pool to the other. Cujo likes to nibble and has been chewing on the kids toes and fingers when they run and trying to tell kids to stop running is just a waste of breathe. Cujo thinks it’s a game and has been doing since he was small we are having a hard time breaking him of the habit. I plan on staying dry so I will sneak a peak at them every so often. Fred took off again to buy supplies for our roof we will be busy this weekend making repairs but that will be another blog………

Well it's lunch time and I need to go heat up the grill...... Hot Dogs for lunch today mmmmmmmmm......... Posted by Picasa

No comments: