Friday, March 28, 2008

I am streaming Bucky Covington all day! See Link!!!!



My computer is back up and running but my laptop blew the video card so I am down to one computer again. (My mother board took a dump on my PC.) I spent a week in hell having to sneak onto my husbands computer when he wasn't looking just to read my email. UPS finally showed up with my parts and three days of nagging finally placed my PC back on my desk and another two days of reinstalls and I am good. My pictures are stuck on a hard drive I cant get to so today I will repost from Flickr. I also want to brag a little. Floridashine Team won again when Bucky Hit #15 on the charts. I have a signed t-shirt and a autographed pictured signed 'Kathy Thanks Bucky Covington'. I love them. Bucky is climbing the charts and is approaching # 10 with 'It's Good to be Us'. I am streaming on CMT, YES.com and looking for new places to post the widget. We want another win at #10 so if you haven't voted please do today. Go to amazon buy 'It's Good to be Us' on MP3 only .99 or listen free at CMT. Play Bucky we want him at #!.


Bucky Covington and Band, "Throttle Wide Open Concert Germain Arena 032008 157a

No comments: