Sunday, March 02, 2008

What do your taxes pay for?

 
Posted by Picasa


I understand that locking your keys in the car is an inconvenience and it can be expensive, but when did it become an emergency. What kind of person calls 911 then complains when refused service because neither a child nor pet was locked inside the vehicle (this is considered an emergency) and infers that this is what they pay taxes for?
A normal person like me would call and have someone bring me a spare. If that is not feasible I would then call a lock smith or a tow company to pop the lock. In the past I have done all three of these things and paid for it like a regular person without complaint. It is my fault I locked my keys in my car therefore I will take care of it. I can think of many things that my taxes should pay for and unlocking a car door is not one of them.

No comments: