Sunday, March 09, 2008

Bucky all night long!



Okay maybe not all night long but I have been sitting at my computer for the last several hours streaming Bucky Covington's new single 'It's Good to be Us' on CMT. My daughter yelled at me because I am also streaming on my husband's computer. I know I'm pathetic but my team 'Floridashine' has won two of the 3 contests the fan club is running. I will be getting another t-shirt and another autographed picture of Bucky. Yeah!!!!!!

We must be doing something right because his single is at number 15 and still climbing. I get to see him again this coming weekend in Estero, Fl., but this time I will take my daughters camera and hopefully I will get better pictures than last time. It would be really great if all my readers would give Bucky your vote for the CMA's and stream 'It's Good to be Us' on CMT. We really want to see him make it all the way to number one.

No comments: