Sunday, May 28, 2006

Happy Birthday to me and first kisses.........

Well another year has passed and I am another year older. As of Yesterday I am 42. I slept late, went to the farmer's market, went shopping with my daughters and then came home and cleaned house. Not an exciting day but a good day. Fred had to work the hospital so I did not see him much but Friday evening we spent time putting my new desk together. I am officially a little more orgainzed. I am no longer using my antique table as a desk. Happy Birthday to me.

My daughter's are getting older and Beth had her first kiss Friday night we teased her a little but that's what we are suppose to do. Erin asks me if I remmber my first kiss. You know your old when you have to think about it and get it wrong on the first try. My first kiss was also my first love. At 14 years old I fell in love with a boy that was two years older than me. I met him at the skating rink in North Charleston and I beleive he was a friend of my best friend Donna. I may be wrong. Anyway I recall my first kiss, it was with a boy named Tim Maull. We were sitting listening to a marching band play in Branchville when he leaned over and kissed me. It was very nice so nice we spent all afternoon doing nothing but kissing. Infact I think during our time together that's what we did most of the time.

Tim and I ended up breaking up but we remained freinds for years until he was married anyways. He married his high school sweet heart Sherry and as far as I know they are still happily married. I know he has a daughter named Elizabeth who is about the same age as mine or maybe a little older. He still lives in Charleston S.C. I miss him and think about him sometimes but you never forget your first love or a good friend for that matter. I hope his life has been as full and happy as mine. He was such a nice guy I know he had to grow up and become a wonderfaul man and a great father. I was lucky to know him and wish him and his family all the best.

No comments: