Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

The kids costumes are ready. Beth is Death and Erin is a Dead 50's Bopper with poodle skirt and glasses. I bought almost 40lbs of candy. We used to live two blocks over and we were hit pretty hard then I can imagine what it will be like this year. People keep calling 911 wanting to know if Halloween has been cancelled????? I don't get it how do you cancel Halloween? I have to work tonight so the girls are going to walk around the block but have to be home by 6:30 so I can leave. They get to hand out candy after I'm gone that's of course if I go to work.

I had to call out sick last night. Yeah!!!! I'm so tired of feeling tired and being anemic. I was just starting to feel better now the "pill" pills are I am taking are not working anymore. The mega dose of iron I'm on is not keeping up . My Doctor wants to schedule outpateint surgery but I could'nt get an appointment with her until Friday. I'm calling back this morning and will try to get an earlier appointment. I may have to have a transfussion if I have to wait until Friday. It seems like the more active I am the worse it is but I can't just sit around all day I have things to do. Like finish cleaning up my back yard.

We had 2 trees cut up yesterday they are coming back to grind down the stump of the large oak tree that used to dump a shit load of leaves into my pool. FPUA is suppose to be here today or tommorrow to cut down the grapefruit tree that is lying on my power lines. Most of the aluminum is picked up and semi neatly stacked in the back yard along with a ton of screening but it is looking better. Pool guy will be here tommorrow to vaccum out the pool. It is nice and blue but there are still leaves and dirt resting on the bottom. Fred and I both want a new pool enclosure but they are running upwards and over $20,000.00 . I may have to sell my kidneys if I want to be safe from the mosquitos this summer. We have no clue when the insurance company will get around to us.

In the mean time the weather is great. It is breezy and cool in the low 80's and high 70's. The kids play outside almost every afternoon with the neighbors grand children. They are happy and that is all that matters. School is back in session today and that means I have to go and drive little girls to school.

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!

No comments: