Wednesday, April 09, 2008

What a week!!!

 
Posted by Picasa


I am posting another picture I took Sunday morning on my outing with my hubby. I like the way this one looks in black and white.

I think I am looking forward to going back to work after my very interesting 10 day vacation. I have to start working on my training manual as usual it needs to be update already and more detailed I think. It will also take my mind off what has been going on in my life these past few days. Mom is in Orlando in the hospital she has had a stroke but will be home Friday. She will recover slowly but she will recover. I saw her yesterday and will be back up to get her on Friday. Everyone in my house seems to be doing okay but I do not know what the future holds and I think that is what scares me the most.

No comments: