Thursday, April 17, 2008

Winner - Florida Shine Team wins a phone call from Bucky Covington and Name that Picture Contest.

Bucky Covington May2007 151t

And the winner is Moon with "Where the heck is Rocky going with MY bike?"

Congratulations!!!

Moon needs to send me her address for her 8X10 glossy!!!!!

My team the gals from Florida Shine did it again. We posted the mostest so we win a phone call from Bucky Covington. I want to thank anyone who helped by posting or visiting the widget. I also want to thank Bucky's fans for working so hard at taking Bucky into the top ten by holding a little contest. I took this picture of Bucky in Zellwood, Florida last summer. It is the most popular picture on my flickr account.

This picture needs a name.

Please send me your great ideas. I will pick the best name with the help of my very picky daughters and send the winner an 8 x 10 glossy of this picture.

I will make the deadline Sunday evening 11pm on April 20th eastern standard time and announce the winner on Monday afternoon April 21st.

Good Luck!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Photo caption: Where the heck is Rocky going with MY bike?
~moon

Lisa said...

"Hey is that Judge out there in the crowd"