Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I have a new title!

Kathy again

I mentioned earlier that I had some news but I have yet to figure out if this is good news or bad news. I am excited but a little upset all at the same time because my "promotion" for a lack of a better word came at the expense of another.

I am now the "Assistant Training Supervisor".

I get to train. I get to train from point A to point Z.

What have I gotten myself into.

I have less than 2 weeks to ammend my training manual for one on one training. This was the idea that I came up with so SURPRISE! I get to implement it. I am very pleased and happy that my boss likes my ideas and has given me so much support. But, I really think I have chewed off a large chunck. I admit I am not prepared for complete and total control over such an important aspect of the center.

I do not want to let this go to my head as if that was possible. I am terrified I am going to screw up. There are so many things I would like to see change but I am afraid if I move to fast I will be pushy but if I choose to move cautiously I will be over run. I guess I will settle for doing the best job I can and hope for the best. Wish me luck!!!!

No comments: