Friday, April 11, 2008

Early Morning

 
Posted by Picasa


This picture is a little dark but I love the way the rising sun reflects off the water. I love sunrise. I love the sky and the brilliant color palette as the sun rises over the horizon.

I was up early this morning and made sure I grabbed my camera so I could get a few shots of the sunrise as I made my way up the highway towards Orlando. I found a nice grove of palm trees, the clouds little cotton puffs against a lovely orange and purple background. I whip out my camera, focus and take the shot. I repeat only this time nothing. I fiddle with the camera turn it off then back on but I get a blank screen. Damn, the battery is dead. I need to make sure I check that battery thing more often because I don't have a spare battery. I did have my daughter's little Cannon One Shot so I took a few road shots as I traveled up SR 441. I needed to do something at 8 am this morning to keep me awake. I still haven't looked at those yet maybe tomorrow.

I spent most of the day in Orlando waiting for my mom to be released from the hospital. Made it home a little after 1pm nap at 4pm back up at 6:30 pm more nap now back up with little to do but write about it. I need to go play WOW. ('World of Warcraft' for u noobs) TaTa!!!!!

No comments: