Monday, January 22, 2007

An Experiment in Honesty........

I read in this in Readers Digest about an experiment of sorts and I want totry it out on my friends and co-workers. I thought it would be interesting and maybe a little dangerous to find out what kind of person I have become. The article suggested to find 5 people you trust that will be honest enough to tell you exactly what they think of you good and bad. These people dont have to be your best friends or the people closest to you. Anyone who has had contact with you enough to have made an impression of what they like or dislike about you. I propose to ask myspace friends and family to do something similar. Please list 3 things you like or admire about me and then 3 things you can’t stand or irritate you about me. Send the post back to me so that maybe I can see what kind of person I have become and how I can become a better person, friend and loved one. Please be honest........


List 3 good things you like about me:


List 3 bad things you don’t like about me:


The end of the experiment explains how a person can compare all the answers and see how many are the same or similar. It's these traits in your personality that you either need to expand upon or change. I will post back with the results once the test is done. Wish me luck and Thank you!!!

Love You All ……Kathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy , I couldnt resist this blog. Do you really want people to tell you about you? Sounds dangerous but intreging. So here goes!

3 THINGS I LIKE ABOUT YOU:
1. You are loyal.
2. You have lasting abilty in everything you do.
3. You are honest
3 BAD THINGS IDONT LIKE ABOUT YOU.
cant think of a thing sweety.. love is blind so to speak :)Aunt Kathy