Sunday, November 20, 2005

WOW

I have been playing a lot of WOW lately. I made a character on a new realm and I have been working hard to level up. I have made it to level 16 in a short period of time. Not to shabby.

I made a female mage named Mystical. She is a pretty cool character especailly after playing my level 55 hunter on SkullCrusher for so long. The higher I level the more cool abilities I get to play with. However I need to vent a little tonight.

I am trying to join a guild. I thought it was pretty cool; Women of Warcraft. I thought it would be nice to play with other like minded women on my favorite on-line game (obsession!!!!)

It has all of a sudden become a real chore. I joined and was accepted last week through the web site. I have been a little busy this week and I did not get a chance to contact the officer so I could join on the actual game. Today I take a few minutes to join and I am turned down until I jump thru a few hoops. I am a little annoyed to be honest I still think it is a cool guild and I can understand a little security because of all the 12 year old assholes that can make the game tedious but come on. It’s just a game.

I usually don’t even join guilds. In fact the last time I joined one it became mine by default. I logged on one day and everyone was gone, Lucky me.

I am the goddess of Warning on Skullcrusher just me all by myself.

I sent my blog address to the guild to maybe show Lxius who I am and I am sorry if I offend by writing this entry on my blog but seriously why all the hassle? If you don’t like someone or they represent themselves as someone they are not boot there buts out. It that easy.

Well I feel a little better but not much I have to go to work now so that is depressing in its self. I could play all night if I could get away with it. Level 20 is just a couple hours away.

No comments: