Friday, November 11, 2005

Life Back to Normal

It has been one week since my outpatient surgery and I think it is safe to say life is back to normal. At least I look more like myself I actually have color back in my skin. My tan actually came back. I went back to work Wednesday night, I was a little tired at first and amazed I made it to 0500 hrs with out nodding off. However by 0530 hrs, I could not keep my eyes open. Last night I did a little better I did not doze off until about 0600 hrs, I did this while trying to type up training DORs. I had several lines of ZZZZZZZ at on point but I somehow managed to get my work done and get out of the center and home in one piece. My bed time for the last week has been 10pm so it will take a few days to get back to my regular schedule.

I treated myself and had my hair cut and colored Wednesday. Lori our hairdresser cut over 5 inches off the back and gave me a nice dark brown color with red highlights. I don’t think I will ever color out of the box again. It is so perfect and all the gray is gone. I had just dyed it 5 weeks ago and my gray roots where all over the place. The dye I have been using had pretty much washed out, another reason for never doing it myself ever again. It took her 30 minutes with a hair cut and style (which I badly needed) and she was done. I sit with nasty dye in my hair 45 minutes and reek for 2 days and she’s done in 30 minutes. Yes I need to go ahead and call and make my appointment for next month and Hey! I might even schedule a pedicure. I have caught myself walking around barefooted a lot and you know what that does to you heels. Yucky! I really need to pamper myself more often.

The insurance company just called they are actually doing claims over the phone. The nice lady asked me a few questions as far as what kind of damage we have and asked me to get estimates for the roof, pool enclosure and rewallpapering/painting the Florida room fax them to her and they would issue us a check minus my 3300.00 deductible Ouch!......

That was way too easy….. Should I be scared????????

No comments: