Friday, September 11, 2020

Fall Tomatoes from Cuttings / Part 1

 

 
 
 
 

                            I have seen other resourceful gardeners use root cuttings from their tomatoes
                                       I thought I would try my luck with fall tomatoes from cuttings. 
 

                    I went into our garden where most of my tomatoes were finished for the season.
                                I found a few plants that still had healthy limbs and collected them. 
                                I placed them in a 5 gallon bucket to root in water for several days.



                                                                     I potted 14 plants.
 
 
                                                                                                  
                                      This is an Orange Pear Cherry Tomato with Purple Basil.
 
  Cant wait to see what happens and maybe I have a better plan for the future........ 
 If you want to see the video for this blog please visit my channel and subscribe. 
 

No comments: