Monday, April 17, 2006

My Theory about Dave Chappelle

I have read most of the Dave Chappelle Theory (see link). I just dont know what to say. I love Dave Chappelle, he a great comedian and I love his stuff and I can imagine the great stress he was under. I can beleive he was under so much stress that sometimes it's just easier to ignore the real world.

It is my theory that Dave Chappelle became addicted to on line crack. I beleive he gave up everything to play World Of Warcraft. I mean come on if I had enough money and could take some time off I'd play all day long. I am playing right now as I type. My main character Mistical is flying to Feralas right now to collect a Hippogryph egg. I play every chance I get I'd even play at work but they have to ports blocked and I can get on. I play instead of sleep. I woke up at 0230 hrs this morning and played until 0400 hrs. I think Dave just played.

No comments: