Saturday, April 15, 2006

Fart Games my Daughters like to play

ON most days I just have two daughters but occasionally I have three. Veronica spent the slept over last night and kept us all entertained. V is thirteen going on thirty five and loves to argue so much we are trying to convicince her to become a lawyer. She would be great at it. She is full of energy and a chatter box but most times she is well behave but only because my other two wont go along with most of her schemes. Sometimes she just does not understand "we will get in troube if we get caught" or "Dad will kill us if he finds out".

Anyway, we went to dinner last night at TGIFriday's and went and saw Scary Movie 4. All three girls chatted their heads off and somewhere along the way the subject of boyfriends came up. Well as far as my husband knows none of the girls zre allowed to have boyfriends. Beth dated a boy breifly in 7th grade and I sorta told him about that but it was over before it really started so I did not feel it really counted. Well Erin finally confessed that she did have a boyfriend. We knew that tere was a bot named Alexander that likes her and has been tyring to get her to go to a movie with him but she has always maintained they are just friends. He is her date for her semi-formal dance. Beth keeps talking about a boy named Andrew, he has even come to the house and skateboarded with her. She talks about him on occassion and I saw the smiloe in her face when he came over to see her. She's not fooling me at all. Beth confessed last night at dinner that they went steady last year for a little while but she broke up when she found out how old he was. He looks like he is her age but she admitted he just turned sixteen. She will not be fourteen until July. I thought Fred was going to come unglued. I actually saw several strands of the few brown hairs he still has on his head turn grey. All I have to say is thank godness for hair dye RB6.

Fred and I survived dinner and the movie and on the way home my daughters strating playing a fart game a new one. In 2004 during our vacation they invented what they called the Peanut Butter and Jelly game. Peanut Butter was a regular fart, Jelly was considered a particukarly stinky or clingy fart, and a PB&J was a wet or oops I need to change my underware fart. Now this was almost two years ago and you would think thay by now they would have matured and grown out of this phase, I am wrong and they have not. Last nights game was Veronica's idea and they ran with it. V was telling how she was riding with her family up to Georgia serveral weeks ago and she farted and wanted everyone to acknowledge her handiwork but she knew if she told them they would hold their noses and her talent would go unnoticed so she said, "Dose it smell like popcorn in here?" and of course they all took a good sniff and were rewarded. V was very happy and we all got a good laugh about that one. Now later on as we were driving home V let one so I asked her if she was making popcorn back there and that was it. Now instead of making sandwiches they are popping popcorn. Please dont ask me about buttered popcorn.

No comments: