Friday, September 01, 2006

Photo Collage

Posted by Picasa


Instead of cleaning and doing laundry, here I sit playing around on Picaso. As you can see I have just learned how to use the collage feature. I think this came out well. All the pictures are mine. I sometimes swipe pics from my husband but he has become very serious about his photography so unless the children are involved I have to be careful what I use. (He has started water marking his better pics.)

I took these in Kissimmee at Oldtown and Bok Tower in Lake Wales, not too shabby for a snap shooter. Of course my children ran from my camera on this trip, they are afraid they will end up on my space. I have pics of them all over the internet I don’t know why it’s a big deal now and God forbid I turn on the video because they run and hide. They keep mentioning Youtube.com or something like that. I personally don't know what they are talking about. I would never put them on Youtube.com not unless it was really funny then maybe......... or the cat defiantly the cat........

If you haven’t noticed I have been very chatty lately. I have not had much time for WOW because I have been playing with my new toy. My husband upgraded his phone for the PDA model type cell phone and he gave me his old PDA with WiFi. Fred is happy and so am I. I can’t figure out how I have managed to live so many years on this earth with out one. I love it. I have also noticed that as I gotten older my short term memory sucks. I need a calendar that chirps at me to get my attention for important appointments. I need to be able to read my emails at anytime or browse for weather updates or news. I have to be able to play solitaire at a moments notice………. I am such a cyberspace junkie....... who needs crack........


No comments: