Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Not enough time in the day........

 Posted by Picasa

I have discovered there is not enough time in the day to do everything I want to do or I should say need to do. I need to do chores; sweep, mop, laundry, paint, shave my legs, clean the kitchen including the cabinets and the refrigerator, clean the garage, clean the patio and do yard work. There are other things I need to do but I’m not going to blog those. I do many things that I enjoy. I have so many things to blog about here lately. I guess I have been so busy with so many things that it is easy to find material. I really wanted to blog about the funeral yesterday but believe it or not I just could not find the right words to describe what I felt so I let my photographs speak for me. They do not nearly express what I felt but they will have to do.

I also have a space account. I have had it for a while but never really messed with it. Elizabeth made it her own but last week I made her open her own account and I have been playing with mine learning how to “pimp it”. I am still lost but learning more everyday. I must have changed my layout 5 or 6 times already and plan on changing it again once I learn how to make my own layout. MySpace is another pastime that has taken up much of my time.

Then there is youtube.com, OMG I could spend hours looking at videos. I have two favs right now LucyinLA and Other Side of the Tracks. Then there is just the silliness of what people actually put on this site. I love it. I call it job security.

Speaking of jobs, the stories I could tell you but for today I will finish with a nice man I left on hold several times. Yesterday was hectic to begin with and people seemed to be more irate than usual so nearing the end of the day I was tired of being abused my patience long gone. I am not rude at this point but I am not willing to put up with any more bullshit. So when this nice man calls and complains about the cross walk mechanism is not working properly I let him vent and when I have had enough of his venting I try to interrupt him so that I can assure him I would notify the proper repairman and have them look into it. He wont stop talking and the more I encourage him to take a breathe so that I can get a word in edgewise the more abusive he became. I place him on hold…….. He calls back I place him on hold again while he is still talking now I know this does not sound very nice but it is better than hanging up besides I wanted to call the Signal Company so they could at least go check the intersection for any problems. I talk to the repairman he assures me he will check it out I go back to tell the man if I can what I have done for him but he has already hung up. I don’t worry about it I am just glad he is gone. No sooner do I sigh with relief the phone rings I pick it up and it is the same Ass Hole but this time he tells me how F#$%ing useless I am among other things. This time I just hang up.

I actually felt sorry for the girl I took my frustration out on. Don’t worry she was a deaf relay operator which in our center is redundant because TTY is integrated into our phone system and the relay is so slow thank goodness it wasn’t an emergency in fact it’s so slow its very frustrating. I was even more pissed when I found out the person using the transfer had called 911 on several other occasions using our TTY feature why she was using the relay system God only knows. To top it all off my relief had just showed up and had to wait for me to get off the phone so I could go home. 10 minutes later, I made the girl hang up on the complaintant, (she was going to call back in 45 minutes anyway or so I was advised.) grabbed my purse, went home and had a wine cooler. Have I mentioned that I love Dark Cherry Zima’s……………..

No comments: