Thursday, July 20, 2006

Nap Time

  Posted by Picasa

It’s been just a little over a month and I still feel like I’ve been run over by a truck more or less. The pain is almost gone unless I have spent the day over doing it or have pulled something again. My scar is still very sensitive and gets irritated easily so I wear nothing that is even remotely tight. As far as energy I have none. I have no ambition and most days I am afraid to do anything because I might hurt myself. I am getting very tired of feeling this way but I have no clue on what to do to get better other than not do anything. I can’t do that although I have tried.

My house is still a mess I really was hoping it would be finished but know but maybe next weekend. There is dust everywhere and I try to keep it out of the kitchen, dinning room and living room. I make the girls sweep and mop. Erin has been keeping up with the laundry and Beth cooks. I help clean up the dishes most nights and I shop.

I did go to my Spanish class today. I did fairly well for sitting as long as I did. The chairs are really uncomfortable but the worst part was the giggling. It still hurts to laugh and I did laugh a lot. It is after 1 pm. and I am already sore and uncomfortable I think I am going to end up on the couch for the rest of the day or maybe a nap actually a nap sounds really nice.

No comments: