Thursday, July 27, 2006

Breast Feeding is sexual? (Click here)

All I can say is OMG PEOPLE GROW UP. I know my husband was a little jealous when I breast feed our daughters but please breast feeding was never in anyway sexual and anyone who beleives that is either dirty minded or never enjoyed the experience of bonding with a child. I am ashamed that people are so small minded that they do not understand that breast feeding in any forum is not inappropriate. Breat Feeding is a natural, wholesome and satisfying experience. I don't remember hearing anyone complain about Brittany Spears recent nudity on the cover of a recent magazine. I'd be more concerned about that picture disturbing my 13 year old son. Personally I don't see anything wrong with the photo and all I have to say is if a 13 year old wants to see real breast and a whole lot more, all he has to do is pick up Mom's Victoria Secret catalog or peruse Daddy's Playboys hidden in the closet. I am sure a 13 year old adolescent male would find the pictures in those publications more exciting.

The word of the day is.....Hypocrite.

No comments: