Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I am so tired..................

  Posted by Picasa

I have been doing way too much the last couple of days and I was so tired I did not get out of bed until after 9am. After an hour all I wanted to do was go back to bed. I finally changed out of my pajamas sometime near noonish. I played WOW for a few hours this morning but I think I've had enough gaming for right now. I have so many things I want to do but I just don’t have any more energy.

This weekend the house was pretty busy with the remodeling and I was good. I watched T.V. mostly and wrote a little. We watched the World Cup Saturday and Sunday. I have to admit I don’t know anything about soccer....... On Monday Fred wanted to do a little shopping so we headed for Vero. Fred stopped at the Outlet Mall and bought himself some new sneakers. His old pair is now covered in white paint. We stopped at the Farberware store and browsed then headed for Bed, Bath, and Beyond. We spent almost and hour in that store and spent a lot. We found several items on clearance including king size sheets for our bed. We bought 2 sets and a set for Erin. Beth did not want anything. We purchased a few other odds and ends then headed to Michael's. Fred had me buy a vase and some silk flowers for an arrangement for our new server in the dinning room. It actually came out pretty nice.

We stopped for lunch at TGIF's, to the book store and then onto Sears. By the time we left Sears I was seriously dragging. Fred wanted to take me home but Erin mentioned seeing a movie so we saw 'Pirates of the Caribbean 2'. It was a long movie and it was good but left me hanging and I hate that. I was felling a little better after the movie so we stopped and looked at mattresses. We are hoping we have enough money left to buy a new mattress at the end of the month. Fred actually found the one he wanted for a reasonable price. The salesman was not happy when he we explained to him a second time we weren’t ready to buy yet. He was graceful enough to give us his card and he wrote a reduced price for the mattress we were looking at. I slowly made my way back to the van I was dying but I perked right up when we went next door to 'The Marble Slab' and had ice cream. It was very good but I think my favorite is still 'Dairy Queen". By now I am wiped and all I want to do is go home. I was in bed early and slept almost straight through the night. I had planned on making Tuesday my down day but that did not work.

We all needed hair cuts. Beth has been begging me to let her cut her hair and I needed a trim and color so Fred called Lori and we were able to get an appointment at noon. She was having a slow day. Beth now sports a cute little bob, Erin had her hair trimmed and had her tips died black. (see above photo) My roots are red again and Lori styled my hair the same way I wore it in the 80's when I first met Fred. I brushed most of the puff out and I pretty much looked normal again but it was pretty funny looking there for a while. I headed straight home after that because I was feeling tired and starting to get sore. Fred was nice and let me relax for several hours before he dragged me to Home Depot for more money spending. We have done a wonderful job spending almost all of our insurance money. We bought a new rug for the living room and more concrete. We made a quick stop at Wal-Mart for groceries and then back home. I passed out on the couch about 11:30 I woke up and went to bed.

I am still tired but I am having such a hard time trying to stay off my feet. There are so many things I want to do and sitting around on the couch or in front of my computer is starting to take its toll. I wish I had more energy. I know that I am getting better but not as quickly as I had hoped.

I hear my pillow calling me it must be nap time again.

No comments: