Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July

 

Today has been a long and mostly pleasant day. I rearranged some of the mess my home has become and we watched a perfect launch of the space shuttle this afternoon. I have been more tired today then usual but I really did over do it. I had my two week post op check up yesterday and everything looks good so I just assumed I could do whatever I wanted not!!!!. I am driving again but I dont think that is nessecarily a good thing. I made a trip to Sam's today and by the time I finally made it home I was hurting and exhausted. I picked up a package of ribs and pulled something so I wont be doing that again for a few days. I will try to be have but it is so hard.

Our adventure in home remodeling is not quite a nightmare but it is starting to become a bad dream. We did not get too much done today. Fred has tommorrow off and he is suppose to get the Florida Room painted. Craig needs to finish up our closet and then Fred will be able to paint in there and that room will basically be done for right now. We will be using the small room as a computer room until we can afford to remodel the bathroom then it will become a nice large walkin closet. I cant eait for all tis to be done.

Anyway this evening the girls and I sat outside and set off a few fireworks. It was a beautiful night breazy and only a few mosquitos out. I took several picures but this one ended up being the best of a bad lot. Erin is blurry but still cute. We sat out there for over an hour enjoying the pleasant weather. I wish it was this nice all the time. I wish I had a better flash on my camera........... Posted by Picasa

No comments: