Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Mark Summers, Genny Layne and Dahmer where are you?

They are the morning buzz. They are and always will be my favorite morning radio show. They left 103.1 the buzz in late 2004 replaced by Howard Stern (dont make me gag), now Howard Stern is gone and David Lee Roth has taken his place, I still dont listen to the Buzz anymore and probably never will.
They moved to Kansas city to the Fox 101....... they have live internet access so I would listen to them in the morning every chance I could. Last night I pulled up the site on my computer to listen to some classic rock while I play WOW and almost fell out.

Mark Summers, Genny Layne and Dahmer are gone. I just listened to them last week and now they are gone. Their web site is down and there is no metion in the news or any google sites that will help me explain. I know they were replaced by Bob and Tom and I do like them but they could never replace Mark, Jenny and Dahmer. I can only hope that they are coming back to south Florida. I miss you guys.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sadly, i was one of the six people that listened to them in kansas city. i like them better than bob and tom, or bill and ted or whatever their names are.

Anonymous said...

I was also a fan in K.C.....I can't find out anywhere what happened to them? I wonder if they were involved in something cotroversial and let go????

Anonymous said...

I have even requested information from a couple of the other DJ's and I got nothing. It took a while for them to grow on me, but I really did like them and I can't stand the new show. I found a new station.

Anonymous said...

They are going to Florida

Anonymous said...

http://rock105i.com/morningshow/mark_summers.html
this might give you a lead...Rock on Mark and Meat Head

Anonymous said...

They have been here in Jacksonville, Fl for a while now and sadly- no Disasteerously the radio station is replacing their incredible morning with - GAG- Bubba the Love Sponge.

This is truly a sad day for Jacksonville. I guess the redneck reputation of this place took over where better could have prevailed.

Anonymous said...

Ok gone from Jax but where and why and did they go?

riversidegirl said...

Here is Mark, Genny and Dahmers web site page: http://www.mymgd.com/
There is also a petition to bring them back to your radio station:
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?sinatra
Hope this helps you out.