Thursday, February 02, 2006

2 Weeks Vacation

I can not believe it is February already. The last 2 weeks have just flown by. I feel like I am getting more accomplished at home but I am also playing hours of WOW that I would not normally play but both my son and my husband have joined me and we play almost every spare moment we have. We are just shy of level 40 and we are trying to make enough gold to buy our mounts when our characters become eligible.
I am almost there and tonight after I finish packing my goal is to level........

We finally received our insurance check and Fred has been busy fixing things around the house. Our sprinkler system had several heads busted and our light pole out front liked to rock in the wind. Sometime the light would work and sometimes it just blinked. I have a brand new fancy white light pole out in front of the house now and Fred worked his ass off spreading wood chips and pulling weeds yesterday. House is looking better. Next week we are going to try and paint the house........

But that will have to wait tomorrow we are leaving for Tuscaloosa Alabama for a quick visit to the family, then Monday early am we are driving to Blowing Rock, N.C. for 6 days of fun in the snow, then 2 days in Savannah Ga. I can not wait to get out of Fort Pierce, we are all excited.

I will try to blog later almost time to go home.........

No comments: