Monday, February 06, 2006

Leaving Alabama

We had a busy day. We drove to Cullman and saw Starr. She's my friend from work who moved up here about 3 months ago. She and her husband are doing well. They love their home and gatting to know their neighbors and making new friends. We visited the Minors, Grnadma and Grandpa are doing well enough for thier age. Grandma was as sharp as she ever was while Grandpa slept most of the time. He did not recognize Fred and I think it upset him some.....

We are up early and geting ready to go. Fred wanted to leave by 1 a.m. but he had a hard time sleeping so I will let him sleep know for as long as possible. It is wet and there is snow north of us. We will have to take it slow and easy. I dont think we will have internet again until Savannah so I will update then......

No comments: