Saturday, June 28, 2008

Change the World......

 


with a random act of kindness. It's as easy as smiling and saying "Hi". Hold open a door or say "Thank you.", just be nice. It is amazing how much better I feel about myself when I am nice. It is amazing how one small gesture can change a person's out look towards life. Just one simple random act of kindness can change not only the world but even the way we individually look at people and ourselves.

Be nice, it really is easier than being mean..........
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, there! I found your blog because I was researching the Haverty's "Concepts" sectional and the search led me to a post in your blog from 2006 where you bought the SAGE GREEN version - which is the one that I would end up with!! I was wondering if you would mind e-mailing me how you like it - IF you still like it - and how it's held up for you. I am not THRILLED with the color or the microfiber, but I've never had either of those so that could be part of the reason why.

Incidentally, we have a lot in common... I am 42yo (you are probably now 44yo) and come from a LE family. I used to be a LEO, my DH and FIL *are* LEOs and my MIL is a dispatch supervisor - all right here in SW FL. :-) So, we're practically related!! (ha ha)

Thanks so much for getting back with me and I hope that all is well for you,

Melissa
QualifiesTheCalled@yahoo.com