Monday, December 04, 2006

The Closer

 
 Posted by Picasa

I am not too awfully fond of T.V. anymore. All the new reality shows don’t interest me at all. I don’t want to watch dancing with the stars or see who is the next Top American Model or Idol or whatever………

Although I have to admit that Mario Lopez is smoking hot!!!!
(the girls at work twisted my arm and made me watch)

I can honestly say there is not too much on the tube that I like. However I have to admit that I set my timer just to watch Kyra Sedgwick in ‘The Closer’. I love this show. I love the Deputy Chief Brenda Lee Johnson. She is a tough cookie and more blunt than I could ever imagine being. She knows what she wants and goes for it but at the same time showing her fears. She cries and stresses over the decisions she makes but never backs down once she’s made up her mind what she is going to do. She follows through no matter what anyone else thinks. I just love her character I really do…..

Brenda being a southerner never hurts either………I wonder if she can get sweet tea in LA?

No comments: