Thursday, November 09, 2006

Snakes, Braces and Beer Fest.

My recent house guest, 9.3 foot Boa Constrictor (official length), found a new home this morning. One of my co-workers took him away this morning, no more snakes in my Florida room. The dogs were happy to get their space back.

Elizabeth had her Orthodontist appointment yesterday; she now wears braces on her top row of teeth and she’s already broken two brackets, back to the Orthodontist tomorrow. I don’t think it’s anything she did the adhesive they used did not stick.

The orthodontist appointment for tomorrow at 10am interferes with my weekend. Fred and I planned to leave first thing Friday morning for Orlando. We booked a hotel room for 2 nights and tickets to Beer Festival, no children allowed. We will return home early Sunday, Fred wants to attend Chaney’s Florist grand opening. The manager is our new neighbor.

I cant wait to get out of town. I have work so much overtime the last two months I am completely burnt out. My nerves are a little fried, it’s rumored the announcement for promotions is to be made today but I don’t think that is going to happen until next week. I am fairly sure I will be passed over again but I still have my fingers crossed. I hate political intrigue and just not knowing what is going on……….

No comments: