Friday, November 17, 2006

No Over Time.....

I have no more over time. I signed up for the 30th of November but that’s it. I do not know what I am going to do. Clean I guess……

Today I started on the Florida room; chair rails are nice but do you have any idea how much dust gathers on these little ledges. I washed a few windows but I still have the rest of the house to go.

I cooked a nice pot of chicken soup last night. Tonight I think we will be having Pork Chops or Kielbasa….. I can’t decide.

I still have a ton of laundry to do but that’s everyday so no big deal I guess……..

I sprayed of the patio……and I swept but need to mop…….

God I need a maid I was not meant to be a house wife …..

Maybe I can call work and volunteer to work for free…..

No that’s right I’m still mad at the unfairness of it all but I’ll get over it.……. I was passed over for promotion again. All I can say is that the maybe the person who was chosen needed the position more than I did and I’ll leave it at that……

Did I mention I needed a maid…….

No comments: