Friday, December 30, 2005

Seaworld Adventure and Steven Tyler

I took my girls, my niece, Savannah and a friend Kasha to Seaworld yesterday. We meet my friend Julie and her mother, Olivia at the park. The trip was original Julie's idea. It was going to be her Christmas present to them. It snowballed a little and we had a small caravan before it was all over. The weather was nice. It was cold in the morning and that night but warmed up nicely in the afternoon. I never broke a sweat the entire day.

We had a few glitches on this trip. My cell phone did not want to work. Julie kept calling me and leaving messages but my phone never rang. I would try to call her back but would get a continuous busy signal. We ended up resorting to text messaging. Thank Goodness that worked. I could get addicted to text messaging and that's all I'm going to say about that......

My children are addicted to roller coasters. I don't know where they get it from I only rode the Kraken twice. I was a little upset the first time I rode the Kraken. We were in line for the back row of seats on the ride. We the next car pulled up Erin starts pointing at a man already seated on the back row. She recognized him but did not know his name. I was already looking at him trying to figure out where I knew him from at first I was like Mick Jager? No! Steven Tyler Aerosmith!!!!!!! All four of us standing there looking but trying not to look. I was pissed at first I left my camera in my bag in the locker. Kasha offered me hers but after I thought about it I just did not have the heart to. The man was there with his children trying to act normal, besides by the time I got the camera on and focused he would have been gone. It was so cool........ Erin and Savannah were so excited. Beth was in line for the front seat and missed him. She was not happy.

We all had a good time even with all the crowds. We saw the Shamu Show, petted the Sting Rays, watched the Dolphins play, watched the Seal and Otter show, we experienced the Arctic Adventure, we watched the Penguins, Sharks, Polar Bear, Walrus, and Whale. The children rode the Kraken 4-5 times I lost count. They love that ride. It was the first thing they did that morning and the last thing they did that night.

We left around 8pm and ate a late dinner at Red Lobster. Everyone slept on the trip home. I wanted too but somebody had to drive. We were home by midnight.

No comments: