Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Day Before Christmas

Merry Christmas! I hope you and all yours will have a great holiday. I am not sending out Christmas cards this year as I have lost my address book and just dont have enought energy to look for it. (Or dig through boxes until I find it.) So here it is Merry Christmas HO! HO! Ho!

We are finally all wrapped and ready to go. I had to make one last trip to Walmart last night but I'm pretty sure I am done.

We are headed down to Boca Raton this morning to visit Jennifer and Blaine. This evening is ours and I plan on driving around with the girls and looking at Christmas lights. Tommorrow I am making a ham and I have invited my family over for lunch. Then for dinner as soon as Fred get's off of work We are going to the Pate's. We have a full schedule and I hope I have everyone covered. I will be calling my dad and brothers tommorrow. As I said before I did not send out cards so I have to make up for it.

We I have to finish and get ready to go. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

No comments: