Friday, May 31, 2013

Graduation 2013



We survived graduation but what a mad house. I am thankful that I wont have to do that again for a long time. Getting pictures was a nightmare and on top of it all as the graduates were walking out the lights failed. Transformer blew at exactly 9 pm. It is pitch black out there on the fairgrounds property. Thankfully most people have a flashlight APP on the their phones and lit up the area but we lost Erin and took us forever to find her. She was upset by then and it took a lot of the joy out of her big day. No family pictures of the happy graduate which sucks but what do you do.

Dinner was a rushed affair at Archie's, the kitchen closed at 10 pm and we put in a last minute order of wings and smack and beer!!! Not what I had planned for dinner but by then we were all starving.

We survived graduation and my baby has her diploma and is headed to college this fall. I am so very proud of her!

I love you Baby!


No comments: