Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Faye, Faye Go Away

It is still raining. I just let the dogs out in the pouring rain because they could not stand it anymore. I have no idea when they went out last. It stopped raining about 4pm maybe a little earlier but not by much then it started up again at about 6:30. It has not let up. There was no school today and there will be no school tomorrow. St Lucie County is closed all the roads are flooded.

TSFaye_0604

Our parking lot is flooded. I almost had to wade to my car this afternoon.

TSFaye_0602

But Susan was nice enough to wade through the water in her goulashes and drive it up to the back door of the center. I Love Susan!!!!

TSFaye_0596

I was able to drive home almost totally dry. Thank you Susan. I will add video tomorrow bit tonight I am tired so off to bed I go. I hope it's not raining in the morning.

No comments: