Sunday, August 05, 2007

I need a Vacation from Vacation.

I am tired. My feet, my legs, and my back hurts. Two days of Universal Studios and I am wiped out. All I want to do is lay on my bed and relax but instead I am writing and drinking another Coke. I need to lay down because we are getting up early and starting all over again at Islands of Adventure. The girls want to get wet. We are trying to cram in as much park as possible before we have to take Savannah back to Ft Pierce tomorrow. She still is taking summer classes and was not able to finish ahead like we had hoped. She will stay with her mom until we get back Friday. I think she has enjoyed herself she seems happy. She loves all the rides and stands in line to get her picture taken with the characters. She is fun to be around and very active. She keeps me on my toes. I am glad we can give her these three days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having scrolled down through the posts, I see that I missed your birthday. No clue how that got past me - sorry! Hope it was great. Glad your Mom's feeling better. XOXO - Donna