Saturday, May 26, 2007

24 hours of Bucky Covington

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

I have lost my mind so to speak, either that or I am bored with my life. You think as busy as I stay I would not have anytime to be bored. This might be my mid life crisis but who knows.
I went to West Palm Beach last night with my friend Lisa and caught his free concert at Renegades. We had a few drinks took video and a few pictures. I was a bar so the quality is poor at best. We had a good time and that is all that matters.
Today we drove to Zellwood, Fl. to the corn festival and met Bucky and Rocky. I have pictures with both of them along with an autographed picture of Bucky and an autographed drum stick from Rocky. They are so polite and sweet and go out of there way for you. They are not like some people I have met in my life who make you feel like well you know.
The weather was great, sunny but with a cool breeze. A few clouds but no rain although it did threaten. We found great spots on the lawn and I took a bunch of pictures. Fred let me borrow his camera and it takes awesome shots. I have uploaded a few of the better ones to my Picture Trail account so go and enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well congratulations on your great shots! I was right there with you and my pics look similar, just not as good :o It was a beautiful Bucky day!

Much Peace,
Susanne