Thursday, April 05, 2007

OMG! I am a member of the Bucky Covington fan club.



I dont know how this happened. I am not the type to act this way. I rarely watch T.V. so why would I care about this young man who was booted off American Idol. One of my co-workers is Bucky's biggest fan. She drives us all nuts with the Bucky updates, sightings and gossip. She is trying so hard to win a contest the fan club sight is having and recruiting new members is her mission in life right now.

We all gave up our email addresses, I gave her 3. I joined the fan club three different times which is no big deal. Then I started reading about him and his fans. I listened to his music. I have become a Bucky fan. I ordered his debute CD and I am going to see him in Zelwood Florida in May for my birthday.

I still dont know how this happened but I am pretty sure it is not a bad thing.

No comments: