Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Today my son had his face pierced!

Actually it may not be as drastic as it sounds but.....

I knew I was in trouble when he walks out on to the patio "I love you Mommy."
I'm in the pool trying to get a little exercise and sun. I have been working so much lately I don't have time to do more than catch up on my sleep. My son so grown up walks out and proudly shows off his new facial feature. My baby has a barb through his lower lip.

"What happened to the tatoo you wanted?" Is the only thing I can think to say.

"I was in a weird mood today so I got a piercing." Is what he tells me.

I don't know who this young man is any more but I do realize he is finally starting to spread his wings and will soon leave the nest. Just last week he took his first vacation going to Atlanta for an Anime Con. I also found out he is smoking.

He accused me of making living at home to easy and that I don't want him to leave.

All True.

I can't yell at him I did worse when I was his age......

I just hope he doesn't come home with anything else pierced.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I totally have to see a picture of him with the stud through his lip. PLEEEEEAAAASE. Tell him his Aunt Jen needs to see it. LOL