Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Learning Curve!

I have taken on a huge responsibility. I have had this blog for years and barely keep it updated so what makes me think that I can keep up with 2 websites 2 additional facebook pages and a new twitter account even astounds me. I think what will keep me going is the passion for the subject matter.

I have launched 2 websites with corresponding social media apps.

 SLC911PST.com              with facebook     SLC911PST-Facebook

and

E911dispatch.com        with facebook    E911Dispatch - Facebook

and twitter      PSE911Dispatch - Twitter

I am really excited and the past 3 weeks have been a challenge but I love being a 911 Dispatcher and this is my way of helping the people and profession I love best. My goal is to post and write as much as I can about current and past issues related to my job and try to keep up with my personal Blog.

Yes huge challenge but I think I am up to it.

Wish me luck!!








No comments: