Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Break - Alabama



After spending the most of the last 2 days in a car, I took some time this afternoon to walk around the farm . The weather is good; we woke up to 37 degrees this morning but by this afternoon it was up to the low 70's. The wind was blowing almost gusting at times as I looked for interesting things to photograph.

Kathy 008

I loved the bird house by the front field.

Kathy 003

The blueberry bushes are budding. I hope they bloom before we leave Friday.

Kathy 017

An abandoned beehive, I found several behind the old shed.

Kathy 021

The Barn.

Kathy 025

One of the back fields.

Kathy 027

Farm equipment.

The pictures are a little washed out but the sun was going down. I'm hoping tomorrow I can get some morning shots and maybe walk out to the back field. It is a treat to see spring in action.

No comments: