Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Waiting.




I spent yesterday waiting. No sleep, dog tired and my brains in hyper mush mode, I drove to Sanford/Orlando Airport to pick up my hubby from his hunting trip/vacation from his family. I left early and arrived as not one but two Alleigent airplanes hit the runway. I have to admit I was very excited when I saw those planes coming in. I have missed my husband a little. He keeps me and our children balanced.

Thanksgiving was not the same with him missing from the kitchen. My turkey was okay but he is a much better cook than I am. He is scratch and I am instant.

Not thinking about the text message he sent me about them leaving Springfield late, I drove through the unloading zone harassing the airport police at least a hundred times. It finally dawned on me after I received no responses to my text that it was possible his plane had not landed.

So I waited, and waited and waited some more. The plane finally landed and Hubby is home. We did'nt get home until 5:30pm but we did make it home.

I hate sharing pillows, he is such a bed hog, he harasses the children and he occasionally stinks but it is so nice to have him home.

No comments: