Monday, May 05, 2008

A day of Relaxation.

SeptBeach KPate2006 078a

This is my favorite sunrise photo. When I look at it I imagine myself sitting on the cold early morning sand with my arms wrapped around my legs trying to stay warm. The cool ocean breeze gently caressing my face. If I close my eyes I can smell the salty tang of the ocean. The tide is just starting to recede leaving pristine and untouched beach sand waiting for the first footprints of the day.

I am so glad I have a day off. I am so tired. I am training and it is going very well but I was starting to get stressed from answering phones. It was starting to show. Silly people drive me nuts.

My schedule has been a little hectic this week and I have put in as much overtime as I can work and I am just done. Today is a day of rest and tomorrow I start it all over again.

I think I am going to sit here for a while relax, listen to the seagulls and the crashing of the waves.

No comments: